If you need to restore a large group of items or even your entire Shopify account due to data corruption, don't worry! With BackupMaster's Bulk restore feature, you can quickly and easily select the desired restore point and restore all the necessary data with just a few clicks.
Our expert team will guide you through the process step-by-step, ensuring a smooth and stress-free restoration experience.
1. Click the Bulk restore button.
2. Choose the desired restore point by reviewing the details of the backed-up versions. It's recommended to select a restore point that precedes the occurrence of the issue.
3. Select the item categories that need to be restored. You can choose multiple categories at once, which can save time and effort when restoring a large number of items.
3a. If you want to restore the Product category, you have the option to choose which data specifically will be restored. Select Products and click on Settings.
3b. After clicking on the Settings button, you can select the specific product data that you want to restore.
4. Click the Start Restore button to initiate the process.
Only the selected category will be restored.
5. For your convenience, we will send you an email notification once the recovery process is completed.
Additionally, a notification of successful recovery will appear on the app panel.
With the BackupMaster app, you can restore all the main things for your store, such as:
- Products and Product Images
- Custom collections
- Smart collections
- Saved Searches
- Shipping zones
Please note that some of your account data are not subject to backup due to restrictions imposed by the Shopify platform. These include:
- Store settings
- Apps and their data
- Product Inventory
- Store analytics and reports
- And other data
Restoring your entire Shopify account may require additional adjustments and settings due to the above limitations.
If you have any questions or concerns about restoring your Shopify account, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further consultation.